Sat, Sep 10|
Virtual Full Moon Gathering
The full moon is a time for releasing and letting go of the old, while creating the space for the new!
Time & Location
Sep 10, 2022, 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM
About the event
Connect via our Zoom Room. Passcode if required is Ladyup
To create a safe space, there will be no recording, and
Doors will close promptly at 8:35pm ET so sign in early
What to Expect
- Love and Laughter (we'll keep it light)
- Once the doors close, there will be a centering prayer
- Circle sharing to voice what we want/need to release and write it down.
- Guided process for letting go (you may want to journal during the process)
- Burn ritual to turn to ashes whatever you wrote down to release
- Quick break to shake it off, move your body, get up, dance, whatever moves you.
- Circle Sharing to voice what we want/need to create and write it down.
- Anchoring process to fill the fertile void just created, with our desires
- Leaving the circle with clear intentions in hand (on paper), and a true knowingness within your hearts!
This is Wanda Marie's design for the evening, but we all know it's led by Spirit, so we'll see how magically and beautifully it all unfolds!
What to Bring
- Candle and matches/lighter
- Two Pieces of Paper (one to keep, one to burn)
- Burn Bowl (to burn one of the pieces of paper)
- Your Journal